This Is Villa Park

This Is Villa Park

Friday, July 08, 2011

Finally! The boys are back!

I actually didn't realise how missed football, and with nothing happening in the transfer market involving Villa except for rumours that might not be worth taking notice of.

Just seeing the pictures of Stephen Ireland made me sigh in relief. Only two weeks until the Walsall finally and the Asia Trophy pre-season competition thing coming up I feel much happier. And then seeing the picture of Gabby with no shirt on topped it all off.

On another note, I really hope Darren Bent gets the number 9 this season, it's where he belongs, with number 9 on his back. Proper strikers number. I honk Angel used to wear it, or possibly Baros and that would make it a little more special I feel. I also hope that Benty gets his 100 Premier League goals before Christmas like he wants because he deserves it. In my opinion he is the best Englaish striker that we have at the moment, especially after Wayne Rooney's mess up of a season. Let's just hope he gets 20+ goals next season for us.

To finish off, I really want the training kit, the yellow one.

No comments:

Post a Comment